EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Xu K, Lu Y. Numerical simulation study of spallation in reinforced concrete plates subjected to blast loading. Comput Struct, 2006, 84:431-438.
- Zhou XQ, Hao H, Deeks AJ. Modeling dynamic damage of concrete slab under blast loading. In: Hao H, Lok TS, Lu GX, editors. Proceeding of the 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Shock and Impact Loads on StructuStructures, December, Perth, WA, Australia; 2005. p. 703-10. ISBN: 981-05-3550-3.
- Biggs JM. Introduction to Structural Dynamics. McGraw-Hill, 1964.
- Mays GC, Smith PD. Blast effects on buildings-design of buildings to optimize resistance to blast loading. London: Thomas Telford, 1995.
- Lu B, Silva PF. Improving the blast resistance capacity of RC slabs with innovative composite materials. Compos Part B-Eng, 2007, 38, 523-534. [CrossRef]
- Silva PF, Lu B. Blast Resistance Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Slabs. J Struct Eng-ASCE, 2009, 135: 708-716. [CrossRef]
- Wu C, Oehlers DJ, Rebentrost M, Burman N, Whittaker AS. Blast testing of ultrahigh performance fiber concrete slabs and FRP retrofitted RC slabs. Eng Struct, 2009, 31:2060-2069.
- Krauthammer T. Blast-resistant structural concrete and steel connections. Int J Impact Eng, 1999, 22: 887-910. [CrossRef]
- TM5-1300. Structures to resist the effect of accidental explosions. US Department of the Army, Navy and Air Force Technical Manual; 1990.
- PDC-TR 06-01 Rev 1, Methodology manual for the Single degree of freedom blast effects design spreadsheets, US Army Corps of Engineers, 2008.
- UFC 3-340-02 (TM5-1300), Structures to resist the effects of accidental explosions, 2008.
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC). LS-DYNA. Version 971 Manual. Livermore (CA, USA). 2007.
- AUTODYN. Theory Manual. Century Dynamics, 2006.
- Krauthammer T, Shahriar S, Shanaa HM. Response of reinforced concrete elements to severe impulsive loads. J Struct Eng, 1990, 116:1061-79. [CrossRef]
- Low HY, Hao H. Reliability analysis of direct shear and flexural failure modes of RC slabs under explosive loading. Eng Struct, 2002, 24: 189-98. [CrossRef]
- Krauthammer T. Workshop on structural concrete slabs under impulsive loads. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Structures under Shock and Impact, Spain: Madrid, 1994:99-106.