The DYMAT Association was created on October 29th, 1983, on the initiative of a group of French scientists with a view to promoting the study of the dynamic behaviour of materials. Originally it was a solely French Organization, a non-profit making Association registered under the French law of 1901. In 1991, DYMAT was expanded to become a European Organization, including members from various European countries on its governing board.
Visit the DYMAT Website.
Each year, committes for Dymat conferences is made of:
- each International Conference is organized in a European city
- the Chairman of the Conference is a member of the Governing Board of the DYMAT Association
- the Local Organizing Committee is managed by the Chairman of the Conference
- the Conference Committee is constituted with the Governing Board of the DYMAT Association
- the International Advisory Committee is composed by well known international scientists in the concerned field of research.